5 Easy Steps to Enrollment at SUSLA
Apply for Financial Aid
- Two Simple Steps to Receive Financial Aid:
- a) Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) here.
- SUSLA’s School Code is 00768600
- b) Click here to complete your remaining requirements or view your award information.
- c) Click here to view more information about Financial Aid
- Once you have been admitted, you may check your Banner account to view your financial aid status.
- Placement Testing (If necessary)
- You must submit scores or select one of the following:
- 1. Provide eligible SAT1 or ACT scores taken within the last 5 years.
- 2. Provide a transcript(s) showing you have passed degree level English and algebra with grade of C or better from an approved regionally-accredited institution(s).
- 3. Schedule the Accuplacer Placement Assessment by clicking here OR
- 4. Provide test scores for all 4 areas of the Accuplacer Assessment taken within the last five years
- If you do not have one of the requirements above, please click here to sign up to take the Accuplacure Exam. The Accuplacure is an entrance exam.
- Please review testing dates and times here.
Orientation & Registration
- Electronic orientation is available daily in the Student Success Center.
- Please visit us in the Student Success Center in the Fine Arts Building from 8-6 pm Monday-Thursday to participate.
Pay for Classes
- Pay here