Southern University at Shreveport is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Associate Degrees, Technical Diplomas, and Certificates. Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Southern University at Shreveport.
- American Association for Respiratory Care
- American Dental Association on Dental Accreditation
- Commission on Accreditation for Health Information and Information Management Education
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs / Accreditation Review Committee on Education in Surgical Technology
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT)
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Louisiana State Board of Nursing
- National League for Nursing Accreditation Commission, Inc.